Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blogging World.

After many year’s of reading and condemning people’s blog, I finally decided to start blogging. No specific reason to why I started now and not before. My fellow good friend, Ms.Jessica Kan is the one who always inspires me to blog and I always refused, but as the saying, time changes people, now I have begun.

Naming my blog was the first obstacle that I had, I couldn’t name what I planned, so I had to choose another, and thanks for my friend Ms.Jalwati a.k.a cendol, she gave me an alternative which I thought was cool..

About me, known as Nambee to many, im currently persuing my Diploma in Corporate Communication at Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College(KLIUC).

Born on 12th Jan 1988, the eldest among 3. Hope to be in the political arena in future. Love’s to serve the community. Enjoy hanging out with friend, surfing the web and chatting as well.

That’s all for this introduction post.

Cheers !!

9 comments:

susara said...

Yay!!
You have a blog now!!!!!
Awesome!!!

And good job Jess for inspiring him.
hahaha.

Anonymous said...

wat nonsense awesome...who cares whether dis guy has a blog or not!!...boooooooooooooooooooooo

wats d stupid story???

Anonymous said...

A good start for A good buddy... ;)
Bloggin is fun....
You'll get addicted by it...
Have Fun Bloggin Man...

*Peace Out!*

~Jalwati~

susara said...

hahha well you do care...
if not why are you here?

Anonymous said...

dats none of ur bisnez..he forced me to write..so i wrote...k!

susara said...

hahhaha okayyy good person you are...

Pratik Patel said...

puks.... how come nothing about me?

Anonymous said...

wah you blog!

Charlie said...

-woot-

Nambeeeeeeee!